 Events / BrickFest / 2876
Re: BrickFest Friday - some photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:06:52 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Todd Lehman wrote:
A few photos from Friday...

   http://tsl.bu.edu/photo/folder.pml?LEGO/BrickFest/2004-08-13

I only got an hour of sleep Thursday night and didn't feel much like taking tons
of photos yesterday.

There are some nice shots of Rob Hendrix drilling the bejesus out of Episode VI
Luke and Episode I Jar-Jar.  Check it out... the man is pure genius.

--Todd

[xfut => lugnet.events.brickfest]

One can only hope that someone will caption the "Bejesus Drilling Sequence" at
some point (and issue a caution to never, ever use the rotary cutting tool
without eye protection unlike the Genius Rob who is apparently trying to emulate
the one-eyed Cap'n Redbeard at some point in his life). P-)  (Cap'n Redbeard
emoticon?)

-->Bruce<--