 Events / BrickFest / 2869

Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:

And thank you all for making it possible! We enjoyed it very much!

Yes, thank you very much for your time!  It was almost like being there... nice
to get a sense of the AFOL environment at BF.

-JHK

Re: BrickCast 2004 Credits
In lugnet.events.brickfest, John Henry Kruer wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:

And thank you all for making it possible! We enjoyed it very much!

Yes, thank you very much for your time!  It was almost like being there... nice
to get a sense of the AFOL environment at BF.

-JHK

Thanks again for your efforts. I followed the closing ceremony with both the
webcast, the webcam and chatting on FreeLUG with friends...at the same time.
It's really a great "web experience".

Didier Enjary