 Events / BrickFest / 2665
Re: Announcing BrickFest DC 2004 Collector's Pins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:26:19 GMT

On 20:35 07/14/2004, Ross Crawford wrote
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:
This year, for the first time ever, we will be offering a special BrickFest
collector's pin!

The pin is a 1" lapel pin featuring a special graphic design by Joe Meno
(.space paparazzi). Only 200 of the pins will be made and they will be sold
_only_ at BrickFest DC 2004.

The final price has yet to be determined, but should be around $3!!!! (we
are doing these more so people can have another way to celebrate their
favorite fest than to make moolah!)

The hope is that future BrickFest events will have similar pins to collect
:-)   (just think of how fun your fest t-shirt will look in 10 years with
dozens of BrickFest pins and a badge that reaches to the floor with all the
fest names :-)

Check out the pin design at: http://wildbrick.com/brickfest_pin.jpg
And make sure to set aside $3 to get yours!

Nice work! I have a question though - will I be able to reserve one on the
Brickfest site? I won't be there until Saturday, and would be disappointed if
they're all gone.

Hmmmm.... Had forgotten the Saturday problem...

How bout this deal: We wont sell any of them till afternoon. And will only
sell 100 on Friday to give people a chance to get in on Saturday :-)

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC