 Events / BrickFest / 2445
2444  |  2446
Subject:
BrickFest DC 2004: Looking for LDraw Sessions and Expo Coordinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 03:33:06 GMT

This year I cannot spare the time to coordinate LDraw efforts at BrickFest DC
2004. Orion and I will both be in Los Angeles for SIGGRAPH the entire week
before the event [1], and arriving Friday morning. That means, both of us will
miss Thursday night setup, and will be a bit tired when we pull in.

Can someone else coordinate LDraw Sessions and Expo for this year's BrickFest? I
still plan to present, and I imagine Orion will also. We're just looking for
someone else to be the LDraw topics representative to the BrickFest organizers.

I have the foamcore-backed posters printed for PDX, and will be bringing them
with me from LA.

Please post here or email me if you are interested. tim at ldraw dot org.

Thanks!

-Tim

[1] spreadin' the word far and wide about LDraw to all the graphics pros out
there :-) We have two back-to-back Birds of a Feather sessions scheduled
(introductory presentation and a developer roundtable), and are waiting on
confirmation for booth space. Plus more cool stuff.