 Events / BrickFest / 2387
2386  |  2388
Subject:
I got lost at BrickFest PDX...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:39:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Please help me - I got lost and accidently hitched a ride back from BrickFest on
Matt Chiles' roller coaster, but now I want to go home...

The trouble is that I am not sure where home is - I have amnesia.  Possibly I
was hit with debris from a coaster accident while I was watching it and knocked
unconcious.

I think I may be someone's sig-fig.  I am a diver minifigure with brown hair and
a scruffy beard, wearing red diving suit, grey air tank, black helmet and a
yellow handheld waterjet for moving about in the water.

If anyone knows who I am or where I belong, please contact Matt Chiles.  He
lives a long ways from anywhere I can use my waterjet, but his BrickFest
commerative figure is keeping me company in the meantime on top of his computer
monitor next to his micro-mini ISD and commerative Convetion Center model...