 Events / BrickFest / 2373
    ISD in 60 seconds: a time-lapse animation of the Imperial Star Destroyer build at BrickFest PDX 2004 —Todd Lehman
   Recap No doubt by now you've already heard about and/or seen photos of the world-record breaking (URL) Imperial Star Destroyer> build at BrickFest PDX last weekend... (9 URLs) ...but there's something that only BrickFest PDX attendees have seen so (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation, FTX) !

        Re: ISD in 60 seconds: a time-lapse animation of the Imperial Star Destroyer build at BrickFest PDX 2004 —Ted Michon
   Todd- Thanks for posting this (and taking the pictures and processing them and ...) so we can share it with those who could not attend. -Ted (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: ISD in 60 seconds: a time-lapse animation of the Imperial Star Destroyer build at BrickFest PDX 2004 —Todd Lehman
   (...) Too bad there's no sound :) Did anyone capture actual video? I'd love to see that. --Todd p.s. Ted, I have a special surprise for you later today with regard to .mpg files. (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)