 Events / BrickFest / 2371
Re: My BrickFest moments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Ted Michon wrote:
   Inspired by Jake’s post some months back for “great LEGO moments”, here’s a list of personal moments from BrickFest PDX 2004:

Yay! Awesome list, Ted!!!

   5. Meeting a who guy walks up to me and says “Hi, I’m James”. Realizing a few minutes later it’s THAT James.

Train SNOT James?

   17. Watching a volcano belch smoke -- all day long.

You’re not the only one... *grin*

These two photos are from NWBrickCon in October. Needless to say, there were a lot of water bong jokes going around all weekend.

   27. Getting shut out at the Burgerville drive up window after having eaten breakfast, lunch, and dinner there.

Augh! Not fair!

--Todd