 Events / BrickFest / 2349
Re: PDX Mecha award update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Neumann wrote:
   I’m rather embarrassed but there was a snafu in the shipping of the prizes and I didn’t quite got them in time for BrickFest PDX. They arrived to me on Monday the 16th, and I am proud to say two of the three are already mailed out.

The awards for Best Large, Medium, and Small mecha categories is a Parts prize pack provided by Dave Johann’s Brick Link Store “Bargain Bricks.“ The parts pack comes in its own case and is valued at $30. Thank you Dave.

Our winners of the Mecha Display in BrickFest PDX were

The Cade by Nik Pieniazek for the Best Small Mecha

The Puppy Mech by Allister McLaren for the Best Medium Mecha

The Turkey Enforcer by Adrian Drake for the Best Large Mecha

Mark Neumann

Gosh, thanks. And thanks for building it Mark.

It’s interesting that all three mocs are kinda wacky.

I think I commented on the TM before, but I gotta say Nik’s little Rooster Mechs are awesome.

Long live the Wackymechs! :^)

Cheers,

Allister