 Events / BrickFest / 2169
2168  |  2170
Subject:
Access to a wide-format printer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:22:54 GMT

Hi -
Do any of you out there [1] have access to a wide-format printer (17" tray), and
can you print for very cheap and/or free?

I am having trouble sourcing a printer for the LDraw Gallery at BrickFest PDX. I
had a couple leads - one fell through and one I have not heard back from. The
alternatives are looking rather expensive, and this is coming out of my own
pocket. I would greatly appreciate it if someone out there with such a printer
could lend a hand and print posters out for the fest.

Please get in touch with me via email ASAP if you can do this. I will pay for
the 11x17 and/or 17x22 hi-gloss paper, and shipping to PDX.

Thanks!

-Tim

[1] Living in North America - as shipping rates from overseas for the timeframe
needed would make this rather costly...