 Events / BrickFest / 2168
    Restrospective on Classic Space Seminar at BrickFest PDX 2004 —Matthew J. Chiles
   Want to relive the good old days of Classic Space? Join me at (URL) BrickFest PDX 2004> for my Retrospective on Classic Space seminar. I'll be sharing some of the highlights from my personal complete Space collection. See the old 70's (URL) Rocket (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.us.mt, FTX)