 Events / BrickFest / 2085
Re: Fares to BrickFest PDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Hi All,
We are 36 days away from the big event! Just a reminder to those who are
traveling from a far... Often the less expensive airplane ticket fares
require a 14 day advance purchase. Well we'll be there before you know
it!

Here's some fares from Travelocity... maybe you can get better rates by
calling the airlines directly (that's how I do it).

Itinerary: Arrive Feb 12th (Thru) - Depart Feb 16th (Mon)

Atlanta (ALT-PDX) $293 (Delta)
Boston (BOS-PDX) $372 (United)
Chicago (ORD-PDX) $225 (United)
Dallas (DFW-PDX) $296 (America West)
Minneapolis (MSP-PDX) $278 (Delta)
New York (JFK-PDX) $308 (American)
Orlando (MCO-PDX) $230 (Delta) One STOP thru Dallas, crazy!!!
Southern CA (LAX-PDX) $193 (Alaska Air)
San Francisco (SFO-PDX) $144 (Alaska Air)
Washington DC (DCA-PDX) $234 (Continental)

So book those flights and register to join in all the festivities at
BrickFest PDX 2004! www.PDX.BrickFest.com

Hotel Information - Special BrickFest Rate: $69/night
see Message; http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=2053

Steve Barile
BrickFest PDX 2004 Coordinator

/Christina Hitchcock

And,

From Tampa, Florida (TPA-PDX) $229 (Delta) 1 stop in ATL or other hubs

Do'h that's $95 less them I paid last week! :(....

Robin W
GFLTC