 Events / BrickFest / 1997
Re: veni, vidi, vivus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 00:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John P. Henderson wrote:
I came, I saw, I built!

Here are my pictures and comments from BrickFest 2003!

•General Pics and folders to the rest (after moderation):

Great pics John!

Just a question regarding this:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hendo/BrickFest-2003/brickfest02.jpg

If someone were to attend from, say, Australia, where would they put their 1x1
plate???? ;)

And thanks for your thoughts regarding the event - it's interesting to hear
other opinions. There have been rumblings of trying to run such an event here in
Australia, but for the moment, it seems it's more fun to just get together in
small local groups occasionally. We do have "national meetings" but they're
nothing like the size of BrickFest - that may be simply related to population. I
also like to build alone, but it *is* fun meeting other AFOLs and showing off
the results to them :)

Anyhow thanks for the pics & thoughts!

ROSCO