 Events / BrickFest / 1110
  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) You're right, thats probably what was meant, and i had forgotten about the sopwith camel. Although one thing i would like to know, that was missing from transcript, was exactly who said the comment? Was it actually someone from LD? (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) I don't know who asked the question, but LD din't need to answer, the entire audience did it for them. Jeff (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) It was Brad. All otherwise unattributed comments (1) were his. However Jeff is right, the rest of the room shouted it out at pretty much the same time. It was pretty funny. 1 - if it just said "A:" rather than say "Jake:" before the remark... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) Just wanted to mention that i greatly appreciate your transcribing the remarks, as some other have mentioned. It kept people like me who had no means of getting to the brickfest in the loop. I really just needed to comment on the whole lego (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)