 Events / BrickBash / 16
Re: Exhibitors needed for Brick Bash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:35:49 GMT

Duane,

I wish I could attend, but I'll be at a robotics event that day.  I
enjoyed the day last year, and look forward to attending in the
future.

Have fun.

Steve

On 3/6/08, Duane Collicott <duane@collicott.com> wrote:
Brick Bash is a one-day, public LEGO-building exhibition in Ann Arbor, Michigan
(USA), with lots of display items and hands-on fun for kids of all ages. This
year the event is on Saturday, March 29.

Brick Bash is a fast-growing event - every year we increase our attendance by
150%.

We're still looking for AFOLs to come show off their LEGO creations at Brick
Bash. There's no theme - everything is invited. The event is free, and we
provide free food for exhibitors.

Stop on by <http://www.BricksBash.com www.BricksBash.com> or drop me a line
(duane@collicott.com) for more information.

Thanks!