 Events / 921
  Re: Brickfest 20003

(...) Just to help make sure people get the proper credit, the maze and sumo events were both run by John Barnes, with the help of David Schilling, as they have for the last couple years. The rtlToronto group only ran Saturday's Pipe Racers. They (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Brickfest 20003

(...) Yeah, I noticed (have been away for a few days for work after BrickFest) a lot of people are calling all the robotics events as ours in their picture galleries etc. That's not fair to all the hard work by the main BrickFest Minsdtorms (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)