 Events / 911
    Re: COLTC Cleveland Road Show Report —Adrian Drake
   (...) Awesome job, I wish I'd been there! Say, if you get any further contact from the closet Cleveland AFOL's in the future, please forward them to me, I'd love to get a larger group of fans here in the Cleveland area to bolster BLOC's roster, and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

        Re: COLTC Cleveland Road Show Report —Paul Janssen
   (...) Thanks! We sure will refer them, but if they live anywhere in the direction of Central Ohio, we'll snatch them first!!! I (and other COLTC members COLTC) noticed that there were quite a few female AFOLs' in Cleveland (or did we ignore the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)