 Events / 735
734  |  736
Subject:
2nd NovaLUG meeting in Dartmouth, NS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:45:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

I'm proud to announce our 2nd participation at a model
train show on November 16 in Dartmouth, NS. It will be
held in the Dartmouth Sportsplex, Wyse road near the
MacDonald Bridge from 9am to 4:30PM

We had so much success during the October show in Truro:
that the Dartmouth organiser invited us to his show.

Anyone in the area that wishes to attend or bring some
rolling stock is welcome.

NovaLUG:
Jean-Marc Détraz, Lawrence Livesey, Gail Meagher