 Events / 651
Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - 10th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:43:54 GMT

In lugnet.events, Steven Locke writes:
In lugnet.events, Simon Bennett writes:

Is anyone else coming in the afternoon? -

Well Hello, Im Steven Locke, new to lugnet and AFOL stuff. Im going to the
redletterday afternoon, and looking forward to meeting any other AFOLs. Im
also interested in the UK club setting up thingy, and any future brickfests.

Hi, see you there then.

Bumping this in the hope that other afternoon-bookers will post too.