 Events / 605
604  |  606
Subject:
LEGO®WORLD 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:16:28 GMT

Hello everybody,

After the success of LEGO WORLD 2001, (you can see pictures at for example:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12149 ) also this year there
will be a LEGO event in the Netherlands. The event will even be larger than
last year, when we had 27500 visitors in 4 days. The floor area will be much
larger and the event will now last 5 days.

The dutch LEGO users group De Bouwsteen (The Buildingbrick) has already
started with our part of the event. On a 1500 square meters floor area we will
show many official LEGO sets and of course, many many own creations. We also
have demonstrations of special building techniques and of course
demonstrations of LDraw from beginner level to advanced. One special part will
be the very huge train and town layout that we will be organizing.

As we are still in the early days of the organization many more attractions
will be present in the event, but we still have to work these out in details.

The event will take place from Friday October 18th till Tuesday
October 22th 2002 in De IJsselhallen in Zwolle, the Netherlands (this is the
same location as last year, but now 5 days). As we really enjoyed the presence
of all our foreign guests last year, we hope to see many foreign people this
year again.

Of course you can always contact me for further information.

On behalf of De Bouwsteen,

Sybrand Bonsma

FUP set to lugnet.events