 Events / 2676
2675  |  2677
Subject:
Ontario Brick Builders Classic Space Layout @ Ontario Collectors Con January 27, 2019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 17:08:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Good morning!

Easing back into the 'Doing Shows', I've signed up the OBB CSL for hte Ontario
Collectors Con--

http://www.ontariocollectorscon.com/

Details00

January 27th, 2019
Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario
10am - 4pm

The cost for visitors?--

Early admission tickets (10am entry) are $20.
General admission tickets (11am entry) are $10.
Kids between 5 and 12 are $5. There is no charge for children under 5 years of
age.
All tickets are available at the door. All prices are in Canadian dollars.

Hopefully I will have a working layout by then.  I was in the middle of
recreating the entire layout for easier storage and moving.

I'm looking forward to the show!

Hope to see you there!

Dave K