 Events / 2673
Subject:
More BrickCon 2015 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 2015 23:35:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It was a blast and, as always, there were so many amazing MOCs!

Album is here:

https://www.facebook.com/todd.s.lehman/albums/10103439858867060

--Todd

Re: More BrickCon 2015 photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:19:34 GMT

Would love to see the pics as I missed the con again this year. Sadly the
privacy setting seems to not be set to "public".

-Ted

In lugnet.events, "Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote:
It was a blast and, as always, there were so many amazing MOCs!

Album is here:

https://www.facebook.com/todd.s.lehman/albums/10103439858867060

--Todd

Re: More BrickCon 2015 photos
Would love to see the pics as I missed the con again this year. Sadly the
privacy setting seems to not be set to "public".

Oops!  You are right -- my bad.  I thought it was set to Public, but it wasn't.
Does it load for you now?

--Todd