 Events / 2629
2628  |  2630
Subject:
Brick Show 2010.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 22:51:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We are almost ready for Brick Show 2010.

Check out our facebook page for updates on the show, and things going on at the
museum until the show!

We are working on the modules for the tower now!

Prototype is standing strong, and is able to take a pretty good hit from the
kids in the museum!

Also will be doing Mosiac builds, coloring contests, and free style builds as
well.

Will have over 2000lb of LEGO product for the build!

Feel free to contact the museum for any details;

plasticbrickmuseum@live.com

Thanks, and keep building

Dan Brown