 Events / 2620
Re: CONTEST - BricksNorth needs a logo.‏
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 03:14:07 GMT

In lugnet.fun.community, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   Posted on Behalf of Jenn Wagner (jenn@thebrickchick.com)

BricksNorth where: Downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada at the Delta Chelsea Hotel. when: August 25-28th, 2011

Hello everybody!!

Some of you may have heard that Canada will be getting a LEGO fan convention in 2011 called BricksNorth. I am so pleased to be able to be a part of such a worthwhile enterprise!! I sure hope I can pull this off as Canada has many challenges...as does my schedule! But I am fortunate to have the help of many terrific local AFOLs and the advice of my esteemed fellow North American event coordinators so I’m not too worried. (yet!)

Hey Jeff!

That IS great news!

While Toronto might be the hub of Canada...

Moncton is the hub of... the Maritimes

We have an international airport, you know! And we had AC/DC in concert last year, sooo...

Nope, I’m NOT jealous! Just that is 16 hours of drive!

JM