 Events / 2573
    Re: Board to LIVE - Skate Board Art Show - Benefit Show —Dave Sterling
   (...) As a skateboarder myself, I have to say that this is (insert expletive here) awesome! Great work on this board Eric. Skateboard art has always been interesting to me and I almost feel like half my addiction to various 'board sports' was due to (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jul-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj, FTX)

        Re: Board to LIVE - Skate Board Art Show - Benefit Show —Eric Sophie
   (...) I messed up the Youtube.com video link! (URL) Check it out: (URL) Thanks Dave! There were many impressive decks at the show. Many of the Artists provided amazing works. I felt pretty humble, then more and more people started commenting and (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jul-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj, FTX)