 Events / 2560

Subject:
LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:05:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

KIDS KINGDOM - THIS IS IT! Productions
Biomechanical Bricks - Eric Sophie

Summer 2009 LEGOMASTER EVENTS
Kids Kingdom - Public Building Area and Display
+ Additional Shows and Exhibits

1. Cedar Brook Park, Plainfield, NJ - June 6th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM
pics from Kids Kingdom - June 7th 2008

2. Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ - June 7th, 2009.
Jersey City Cultural Festival
pics from JC Cultural Festival 2005

3. Tentative Date - Brooklyn, New York - July 11th, 2009.
MTM Street Fair
NEW LOCATION

4. Mt. Caramel, Berkeley Heights, NJ - July 12th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM
NEW LOCATION

5. Storming-Robots - Branchburg, NJ - July 25th and August 1st, 2009.
Mechanical Building Class - Chassis with Differential Gears
pics from Mechanical Building Classes - Chassis

6. Storming-Robots - Branchburg, NJ - August 8th and August 15th, 2009.
Mechanical Building Class - End Effector
pics from Mechanical Building Classes - End Effector

7. Conant Park, Hillside, NJ - August 16th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM
NEW LOCATION

8. Nomahegan Park, Cranford, NJ - September 12th and 13th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM
pics from Kids Kingdom - September 15th 2007

9. Tentative Dates (two day event) for Edison, NJ - Sept. 2009.
Arts and Music Festival
NEW LOCATION

10. Jersey City Artist Studio Tour - October 3rd and 4th, 2009.
JCAT 2009 Newport Mall
pics from Jersey City Artist Tour 2008 - Canco Lofts

More to follow...

Hope to see you there!
...and if you are a LEGO Fan, and you would like display your creations
you are welcome to come!

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

LUGNET Member ~1051
Brickshelf Gallery
MOCpages Gallery

Re: LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009 - Show Pics
Kids Kingdom - Public Building Area and Display
+ Additional Shows and Exhibits

Pics from this weekend!

1. Cedar Brook Park, Plainfield, NJ - June 6th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM
Kids Kingdom Cedar Brook Park - June 6th 2009

2. Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ - June 7th, 2009.
Jersey City Cultural Festival - June 7th 2009

-snip-

More to follow...

Enjoy!

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

LUGNET Member ~1051
Brickshelf Gallery
MOCpages Gallery

Re: LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009 - Show Pics
Kids Kingdom - Public Building Area and Display
+ Additional Shows and Exhibits

Pics from this weekend!

3. Brooklyn, New York - July 11th, 2009.
MTM Street Fair

4. Mt. Caramel, Berkeley Heights, NJ - July 12th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM

More to follow...

Enjoy!

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

LUGNET Member ~1051
Brickshelf Gallery
MOCpages Gallery

Re: LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009
7. Conant Park, Hillside, NJ - August 16th, 2009.
KIDS KINGDOM
Conant Park, Hillside New Jersey - 08-16-09

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
Biomechanical Bricks

Re: LEGOMASTER - SUMMER 2009