 Events / 2506
2505  |  2507
Subject:
NELUG to Display at Hartford, CT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:57:14 GMT

This coming weekend, November 8th & 9th, NELUG will be kicking off our train show season with a display at the Greenberg Train and Toy Show in Hartford, CT. For details, see the Greenberg Train and Toys Show site. If you’re in the area, please stop by and introduce yourself.

If you can’t make it to Hartford, we’ll also be displaying in Wilmington, MA the weekend of November 22nd & 23rd, at the Shriner’s Auditorium. Again, feel free to stop by and chat.

-Elroy