 Events / 2390
2389  |  2391
Subject:
Brickworld Keynote Speaker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:25:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Brickworld is pleased to announce that Mr. Tormod Askildsen, Head of LEGO Community Development. We are very excited to have Tormod as our keynote speaker. The goals of the community development team and the goals of Brickworld are very much alligned.

Quoting Mr. Askildsen from Lugnet Ambassador post 333, “The LEGO Community is quite unique – it consists of people of all ages from all over the world who have one thing in common; they like LEGO for what LEGO is...the community of Adult LEGO Hobbyists has a special status with the LEGO Group as a source for creative inspiration among LEGO employees as well as among LEGO loving kids and families who are exposed to their events and innovative LEGO creations”.

We believe that these words are reflected in every Brickworld attendee. Please help us welcome Tormod and the entire LEGO team to the event in June.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 19-22, 2008 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here