 Events / 2327
2326  |  2328
Subject:
Another MOC work planned.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:57:21 GMT

Aok, working on the websight now.

We are also planning a Mosiac Build for the BRICKSHOW 2008.

Please feel free to send me an email if you plan to attend the event.  If your
planning to show your MOCs here, let me know that as well.  Or if you just want
to come and work on the other projects THAT IS COOL AS WELL!!

email toymuseum@hotmail.com
websight www.brickshow2008.com

Thanks

Dan