 Events / 2201
  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Well, I think it's pretty darn petty to insist on a $3,000 fee. If Brickfest is off the table, I would hope that we as a community can come up with a name that be used relatively freely. I do agree that certain standards should be maintained, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Well this leads me to all the "boring" reasons I didn't list. Let's see here. Just speaking for myself, I dunno how many other fest leaders share my thoughts... 1. I would not wish to share the BrickFair name and watch someone else fail, thus (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)