 Events / 2180
2179  |  2181
Subject:
LEGO World Denmark - February 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 02:12:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(Posted on behalf of Jan Beyer.)

Dear all,

I would like to let you know that LEGO Denmark is planning on doing a LEGO World Event in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2008. The event will take place in Copenhagen and the event dates are from the 13th of February until the 18th of February. Set up will take place on the 12th and take down will be on the 19th. The whole event space will be around 7000 m2 and LEGO Denmark count with at least 25,000 visitors.

We would like to do an AFOL MOC exhibition on this event and would like to ask you to let me know if you are interested in take part in the event the whole time or part time with your MOCs. We are working at the moment on special accommodation arrangements and are also ready to help with special transportation needs.

We will arrange the usual things you need in connection to display you models like fences, insurance, tables, power and other things.

Beside the AFOL exhibition we will have building events, model and set exhibitions other LEGO related things, a big shop and some music.

If you interested in participating in this big exhibition or would like to know more please write an email to Jan@LEGO.com. Thank you and hope to see you there.

Jan Beyer
LEGO Community Development