 Events / 2131
2130  |  2132
Subject:
Call for AFOLs - NJ gaming convention in July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:10:30 GMT

While at Wizard World Philadelphia, DelVaLUG met one of the organizers of Dexcon 10, a gaming convention to be held in East Brunswick, New Jersey, from Wed 18 Jul to Sun 22 Jul 2007. Said organizer, Anthony Acampora (tinyDE at gmail dot com) was inspired by our presence to seek any AFOLs who might want to run activities at the con.

It happens that most of DelVaLUG’s members will be unavailable at that time, but I promised to put out a call for any other LUGs or AFOLs in the region (NY-NJ-PA-DE) who may be interested in executing a display or running LEGO-based games. (I mentioned BrikWars and QuikWars to him.)

Mr. Acampora, VP of Double Exposure Inc., may be contacted at: tinyDE at gmail dot com.

Thank you.