 Events / 1961
Re: Legofest di Torino
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:27:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Marco Chiappa wrote:
   Ciao, che bello il Legofest di Torino....

Ciao a tutti,

So much thanks to express.

Thank you Luca (and your family) for the event organisation. What a nice idea was this tour on bus by night. We all have enjoyed it.

Marco, Luca, Gianluca, Alex, Davide and Sara, Diego, Mariolina, Andrea, Fabio, Christian and every ItLUG members... so many enthusiasts builders and friendly people. Thank you for your smiles and kind words.

I have noticeably appreciated all the Technic stuffs. All of them are working, motorized, equipped with pneumatic functions feed by compressors. Beat Felber and Schuler made the trip from Switzerland - thank you guys.

And Jan was there also - Jan is doing a lot of trip to attend numerous European events. Thank you Jan, I’m not sure everybody knows how it’s kind of you to do so.

To meet people face to face is worth one thousand e-mails.

Grazie mille a tutti,

Didier

My BS gallery : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=207128