 Events / 1848
1847  |  1849
Subject:
LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:35:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To All,

I put this question to the whole community. Would you be interested in attending
a LEGO Fan convention held at the Legoland Park in California?

Now, your input here is essential. What time of the year would you prefer to
have it? What type of convention would you want? Does it need to carry a
recognizeable brand name such as BrickFest or such? How many days would you want
it? What types of perks from the park would you like to see?

Use this post as a place to exchange ideas. For those on the west coast unable
to make it north to NorthWest BrickCon or east to BrickFest, what would you like
a southern California convention to be.

The reason I am asking? I do not know, really. Would I offer to organize some
aspect of it or lead it? Would I attend it if it came about? I guess essentially
I would like to attend the Legoland park yet again and enjoy the new rides I
have not experienced since the last BricksWest was held there, and I would like
to attend with a couple hundred other friends.

Sincerely,

Todd