 Events / 1846
Brickfest : Speedbuild Activity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:12:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dear all,

Steven (medvav) has finally managed to extract all the SpeedBuild photos from
his camera. He took a total of 63 photos (I think) that captured the whole
2hours and 36 mins (yes we beat the old record!! -- which was 2 hours and 42
mins).

For those who are not aware of the Speedbuild activity during Brickfest 2006, a
team of 6 AFOLs were tasked to speedbuild the latest technic Tow Truck 8285.

We didn't have the opportunity to view and study the instruction booklets
upfront. As you can see from the photos, from the start to the end; from opening
the box to tearing the instruction booklets to sorting the elements to building
and finally completing the set.

It was great fun ..we all had a great time ...and we are all happy that we broke
the record!!!

I need to find the piece of paper that I got everyone's name down. My apologies,
I just got back to Singapore on Sunday and I haven't really sort out my items.
For those who have participated in the speedbuild, if are here in lugnet, do
identify yourself. ^_^ (I promise to get the name list out by weekend. Give me
some time to unpack ok?)

Enjoy!

ps : Many thanks to Steven spending nights to download and resizing all the pics
so they can fit nicely at brickshelf for all to view.

Regards,
"THE" Diana
dvirus