 Events / 1842
Re: BrickFest 2006 Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 17:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.events, Calum Tsang wrote:
Hey guys,

Here are some photos I took at BrickFest 2006.  Unlike most of the other
galleries presented so far, they are more people oriented, including some of the
faces that make BrickFest what it is.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-082406

I hope you enjoy them.

Calum

Great pics  .. I can see myself happily buying at Tyson Corner ...

cheers,
"THE" Diana