 Events / 1841

Subject:
Download BrickFest 2006 Audio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 20:32:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just a quick post:

Courtesy of BlueBrickRadio, you can listen to the BrickFest 2006 Keynotes & the Awards Show from Saturday night.

BlueBrickRadio is BrickNebula’s newest audio adventure. We strive to provide you with the best in music, talk and brick information... as soon as we get some of the technical glitches worked out. ;)

--Mike.

Re: Download BrickFest 2006 Audio
In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote:
   Just a quick post:

Courtesy of BlueBrickRadio, you can listen to the BrickFest 2006 Keynotes & the Awards Show from Saturday night.

BlueBrickRadio is BrickNebula’s newest audio adventure. We strive to provide you with the best in music, talk and brick information... as soon as we get some of the technical glitches worked out. ;)

--Mike.

That was a pretty good recording. Its sad that I couldn’t attend this years event. :(

Ben

Re: Download BrickFest 2006 Audio
In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote:
   Just a quick post:

Courtesy of BlueBrickRadio, you can listen to the BrickFest 2006 Keynotes & the Awards Show from Saturday night.

BlueBrickRadio is BrickNebula’s newest audio adventure. We strive to provide you with the best in music, talk and brick information... as soon as we get some of the technical glitches worked out. ;)

--Mike.

THIS is GREAT !!! The recording is really clear. Thanks for sharing!

regards, “THE” Diana dvirus