 Events / 1805
Re: WAMALUG Display at the National Air and Space Museum, April 15 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:49:42 GMT

   It was a great event, and we’ll be back for next year!

Nice display.

I noticed the Sorry, this is not for sale signs. Were you getting offers? Were other creations for sale?

Re: WAMALUG Display at the National Air and Space Museum, April 15 2006
   It was a great event, and we’ll be back for next year!

Nice display.

I noticed the Sorry, this is not for sale signs. Were you getting offers? Were other creations for sale?

Last year, there were some off-handed comments, but nothing was on sale this year or last year - in fact, it’s not really permitted.

Joe