 Events / 1802
1801  |  1803
Subject:
Brickvention news!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 14:26:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Only a couple of months to go!

Planning is going well, and we’ve already got lots of people bringing interesting and fun things to display.

Displays will include:
  • M>ltc train/town layout
  • Separate area for town buildings
  • Large Space display, including moonbase
  • Technic display, including Great Ball Contraption and more
Presentations will include:
  • Keynote speech from our own Aussie LEGO ambassador, Richie Dulin
  • Ldraw (LEGO CAD) for beginners
Other activities:
  • Brikwars
  • Dirty Brickster
  • Mindstorms competitions
  • Timed builds
  • Auctions
  • Lucky door prizes
  • Buy/Sell/Trade LEGO parts and sets
These are just the confirmed activities! There are many other things planned, and they will be announced shortly. If you think you could do a presentation, or would like to help specifically in organising any particular activity, please contact info@brickventures.com.

Organisers of the various activities will be posting more specific information to relevant groups soon, and the Brickvention schedule will be updated as times are confirmed, so please check the website regularly.

If you haven’t registered yet, please do so as soon as you can, instructions are here. And please provide as much information as possible about what you will be bringing to display, as space may be limited.

See you there!

ROSCO (for the Brickvention team)