 Events / 1753
    GMLTC upcoming shows —Michael Zecca
   (Cross-posted to a few relevant sections. I hope I haven't gone bonkers.) [The Greater Midwest Lego® Train Club] will be displaying its ever-expanding 18' x 30' town/train layout at two Midwest shows in the coming weeks. We've added some new (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.wi)