 Events / 1635
Re: catapault target offerd up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.events, Steve DeCraemer wrote:
  At the end of this years brickfest I was planning on tearing apart my moc and
taking it home in buckets and bags, but I think I have a better (more fun) idea.
I'm going to invite those of you who bring catapaults for the catapault
compitition to go at it.  So at 3:45 Sunday, as the public event is drawing to a
close, pull up a table and start lobbing.  The only thing I ask is that you
don't pitch anything that would be heavy enough to crack or break the bricks
themselves.  And no I won't tell you what I'm building, but will tell you that
you'll have fun bringing it down.

Steve DeCraemer

Nice twist here Steve! Am X posting to .castle

Steve, will your MOC be in the Castle Room do you think?

Magnus