 Events / 1605
1604  |  1606
Subject:
Michiana-LUG Announces Michiana-LUG Logo Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 23:44:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To All,

Since we organized back in June of 2003, we have had no logo to call our own.
As our past attempts had failed, we decided it was time to follow the other
clubs and have a contest on LUGNET, the place that started it all for me.

We are looking for two logos, one for Michiana-LUG and Michiana-LTC. The prize
for each of the winning entries for each logo is $50.00USD of LEGO products
selected by the winner. There is a possible total of $100.00 in prizes.

Further details are listed here:

http://www.michiana-lug.org/LOGO-Contest.htm

The contest ends on 6-25-05. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me
or the website.

Thanks again, we look forward to your entries!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--
President, Michiana-LUG / LTC http://www.michiana-lug.org