 Events / 1484
1483  |  1485
Subject:
GFLTC at the SMRC Train Show - Dec. 11-12, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:01:48 GMT

LEGO Fans,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will be displaying at the SMRC
(Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida.

Come on out and see our 30 x 20 ft display with the following:
- New downtown buildings with a working trash truck.
- My updated dash 8s with Dk Green
- My new SD70MAC BNSF (in BN Executive Colors)
- 16 x 3 ft Kids Brickyard play area.
- And much, much more then I can list!

See you at the show!

Robin Werner
GFLUG/GFLTC
http://www.gfltc.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Show info:

The SMRC Model Railroad Show

Manatee County Convention and Civic Center
1 Haben Blvd, Palmetto, Florida

Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 10am till 4pm
Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 10am till 3pm

Admission: Adults, $5.00, kids 18 and under FREE.

Directions from Tampa and St. Petersburg:

Take 275 south over the Sunshine Skyway bridge.  After the Skyway,
take US 19 South.  19 will end and merge with US 41.  Just after
this point, US 41 will split into US 41 & Business 41.  Stay left
on US 41 (towards Bradenton).  You will go up and down 2 times
(2 overpasses) and through 2 traffic lights.  After that, when you
come to the 3rd light, the Manatee Civic Center is on the left at
the 3rd light.