 Events / 1465
1464  |  1466
Subject:
Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ DG Library - Nov 20th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:25:55 GMT

What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people on the list and other lego fans in the area. Talk about what other things we might want to do as a club, show off creations, and other general lego themed conversation. Everyone is welcome.

When? The meeting will be on Saturday, November 20th, 2004 from 1pm till ~5pm.

Where? Downers Grove Public Library
http://www.downersgrovelibrary.org/
We have a meeting room reserved there. (Seats about twelve.)

--
Jason Spears
Chicago Lego Builders