 Events / 1309
Re: ISD build record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:

   I wasn’t there, I just read the list of names more carefully than you ;)

Maybe so, but Todd had more fun writing his post than you did.

I’m going to have to question you on that, Lar. Kevin spent a lot of fun time composing that reply. Sure, it is a shorter reply than Todd’s, but Kevin is a bit .. umm.. slower. Each word he wrote filled Kevin with a giggly-joy that simply can’t be expressed in words.

-Lenny

follow up to .debate if you want to continue the question of who had more fun: Kevin or Todd