 Events / 126
125  |  127
Subject:
PNLTC Breaks World Record for Longest LEGO train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:54:16 GMT

On Saturday, August 19, PNLTC broke the previous record
for longest LEGO train track, about 1780 feet. The new
world record stands at 3343 feet! It took 42 minutes to
travel the distance.

Thanks everyone for sending rolling stock and encouragement.

Keep watching, as we recover from the event, we will be
posting images and information.

Dwayne Towell
PNLTC member