 Events / 1217
1216  |  1218
Subject:
LEGO train Show in Niagara Falls,Canada presented by TheBrickArt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 02:21:19 GMT

..hello there..just to remind you that there is a LEGO train show in Niagara
Falls, Canada presented by TheBrickArt running now...there are over 300m of
running tracks..16 trains run independently..including high speed TGV and
Shinkansen...also buildings inlcuding CN Tower(over 3m high)..bridges including
Golden Gate(over 5m long)..structures...etc...everything made of LEGO...the show
is located at 5072 Magdalen St..and Victoria St...just about 400 m from Clifton
Hill..the main street in Niagara Falls...
..regards..

Marek Cyran
TheBrickArt