 Events / 1040
    Re: I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC! —Tobbe Arnesson
   Break a brick! (or how should the saying go?) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.events)

        Re: I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC! —Aaron Sneary
   (...) That's the closest thing I could come up with. But next time, I'm taking a brick separator. My fingers were almost bleeding from the brand new bricks they had us use. Aaron S (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.events)