 Duplo / 766
Re: Where are the 2007 Duplo Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 20:32:47 GMT

--- Jack Hawk <jack_lego_maniac@yahoo.com> wrote:

I've seen some sneak-peeks of the new 2007 sets for Castle,
Mars/Space,
SW, City and Batman. Any word on the 2007 Duplo sets, specifically
the
Thomas and Friends line?

My daughter and I really enjoy the Thomas trains and we're looking
forward to expanding the collection. I did see the pirates and castle
stuff on S@H (they look really great), but some of it is a bit
pricey,
IMO.

Just curious.

--Jack
AFOL, St. Louis
[to reply, remove "diespamdie." from address]

I know, bad form to reply to myself, yadda yadda yadda... :-)

I've received two e-mail about the new Thomas and Friends line. Both
have mentioned the new Thomas and Friends line-up will be Salty,
Spencer and Gordon. According to one of the sites[1] forwarded to me
(http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0058p?&N=N&P=G&B=Y&F=LNPGV8&L=GALF8807&C=FACGAL),
prices will be in the range $12.99 to $29.99. A German site[1]
corroborates this:
http://www.preisroboter.de/search.php?search=lego+thomas&x=0&y=0&min=&max=
- if you read German. The unconfirmed release date is August[2].

A few of the non-Thomas sets are available on Brickshelf[1]:

--Jack
AFOL, St. Louis

[1] Courtesy of Darrell Kienzle
[2] Courtesy of Chris Howard