 Disney / 45
  Re: "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest" Winners

(...) er..that would be Meno:) (...) er..that would be Meno again!:) (...) Congrats to everyone, and thanks John, for starting this contest. I had a great time thinking of these and building them!I'll be back for the next contest, and hopefully so (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest" Winners

(...) Ahhh, Crap! That's what I get for typing this up after scrubbing my face with cold-cream for 20 minutes trying to remove makeup... I appoligize profussely fer tat letttle sliip in spelliing Am looking forward to seeing more Disney creations in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests)