 Disney / 43
Subject:
"The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest" Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 02:28:10 GMT

And the winners are...
(Drum Roll)

For Best Minifig Custom:
Joe Mino's Ursula

For Best Diorama:
Joe Mino's "Night on Bald Mountain"

For Most Creative use of Painted Elements:
Nick Goetz's Evil Queen
(Runner Up: Austin Surge's Hook)

For Most Creative use of Existing Bricks:
Bruce's Broom
(Runner Up: Bruce's Hook)

Happy Halloween!

-John Rudy

Re: "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest" Winners